Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well, Darn

So, apparently, my last post was either in vain or it just didn't work or it hasn't been read yet. Nothing really feels like it has changed and I'm just stressed constantly. Whether it's about this whole stupid situation with a friend, how stressful work is, or uncertainties, I'm getting stressed out. If he doesn't want to just settle this and move the fuck on, then I don't know what to do. I can't exactly let the stress remain there forever.

I was probably foolish for ever thinking a blog post would work. For starters, I doubt my blog means anything to anyone other than myself. Which was really its intention, so I suppose it lived up to what it was meant to accomplish. On top of that, he's obviously so upset or disappointed in the whole situation that things will never be the same again and I should just set the whole thing behind me and move on. I'd hate to think that just a mere month and a half after my wedding, I managed to piss my best man off to the point where things could never be the same again.

At least my intentions are sincere. I really don't know how to deal with this stress other than just to clam shell up!

No comments:

Post a Comment